Equal Justice Works Annual Conference and Career Fair
October 27 & 28 * Arlington, VA
- The Equal Justice Works annual Conference and Career Fair is the largest national public interest career fair in the country.
- More than 1,200 students from 165 law schools attend for two days of interviews, workshops, networking, and other career opportunities.
- Public interest employers conduct interviews for internship and full-time positions and meet with students in informal “table talk” settings to discuss public interest legal opportunities.
- The deadline to register & apply for pre-scheduled interviews is Wednesday, September 13.
- The Conference and Career Fair also feature workshops on various public interest careers and job search advice, resume and cover letter review, mock interviews, and more.
- The Career Services Office will pay for some limited expenses associated with student registration & travel to this career fair. Contact Maria Comas (email@example.com) as soon as possible, but no later than October 1, if you plan to attend.
- Check the Equal Justice Works website for registration details & more information, including a list of employers who have registered for pre-scheduled interviews and “table talk” sessions.